How to sell to customers in the U.K.
The United Kingdom (U.K.) is a powerhouse market for e-commerce, but uncertainties around Brexit present some challenges for international businesses. We at Flow have examined the economic opportunities, strengths, weaknesses, as well as risks and considerations for cross border e-commerce providers who are considering expansion into the U.K.
Download our free ebook, “Keep Calm and E-commerce On: How to Sell in the U.K.” and learn more about:
- The potential impact of Brexit on global e-commerce
- The behaviors and preferences of U.K e-commerce consumers
- Considerations for pricing of goods
- Logistics challenges and how to navigate them
- Customer expectations of the checkout experience
- The importance of a clear return/exchange policy
- Why localization matters so much in this market