2019 Cross-Border E-Commerce Consumer Report: English-Speaking Markets
This report will explore the demand-side of the research conducted and examines online cross-border shopping across English-speaking markets, which include Australia, Canada, UK and USA.
This report seeks to understand:
- Who are cross-border shoppers in these English-speaking markets?
- Which countries do English-speaking cross-border shoppers buy from?
- What categories do these cross-border shoppers buy?
- What are the primary barriers to cross-border shopping for English-speaking shoppers?
- Do English-speaking cross-border shoppers care about localized language?
- How do these cross-border shoppers prefer to remit taxes and duties?
- What should retailers do about the findings?