Crafting a Cross-Border Strategy in Response to Today’s Environment
Flow CEO Rob Keve interviewed CFO and COO Travis Heard of Outerknown in this webinar to examine the different ways that online brands can refine their approach to cross-border to expand global business, recover revenue lost in domestic or other markets, and access broader audiences.
Some of the actionable steps for optimizing a cross-border approach that were presented include:
- Know your international site traffic and international potential.
- Act. Don't wait. The opportunity cost is high.
- Think Big. Your customer profile is similar around the world.
- Define. Ensure a strong, thoughtful international consumer experience.
- Solve. Approach cross-border by leveraging the right technology partner
Our friends at GELF also offered compelling commentary on the state of the global e-commerce market, and Rob rounded out the discussion with nuanced data and insights into the cross-border space.