Flowing Cross-Border: Ulla Johnson's Journey into Global Expansion Webinar
Many global brands still haven’t embraced the tailwinds driving the reality of cross-border. In fact, the pandemic has been a primary driver inciting many brands with global ambitions to diversify their markets and adapt to new business models that look at commerce holistically, inclusive of international sales. Global e-commerce will continue to be an important channel to grow online sales.
This webinar examines the successful cross-border approach of Ulla Johnson, featuring Senior Manager Nikki Davidson, who will discuss why they decided to expand globally and how they deliver localized experiences to provide delightful experiences for all of their customers, international and domestic alike.
This webinar presents a view of a successful strategy demonstrating how other online retailers can also execute a global strategy to drive business.
Attendees will come away from the presentation with:
- Insights into a successful cross-border approach
- Tactics that allow brands to shift gears quickly in response to market disruptions
- Recommendations for executing the strategy that works for your brand
- Best practices for cross-border selling that increases customer acquisition and drive demand for goods in global markets
- Actionable steps for launching and optimizing a cross-border e-commerce strategy to achieve global business goals