Who we are:
Flow is an API driven SaaS platform that helps e-commerce merchants scale their brands globally. By leveraging Flow, merchants can avoid all of the common sources of friction associated with international expansion. In particular, shipping internationally, calculating taxes and duties, executing on local pricing strategies and creating a truly local customer experience is costly and labor intensive. Flow solves these pain points by offering a multitude of international shipping options, local payment methods and localizing all aspects of the merchant’s site. The result is a next generation SaaS platform for global commerce that is fully configurable and pre-integrated with our global partner ecosystem. Flow focuses on the end consumer’s experience and maximizing the merchant’s conversion rates above all.
Flow was the brainchild of Rob Keve (CEO) and Mike Bryzek (CTO). Their shared vision to create a next generation solution for global e-commerce evolved from the pain points they witnessed firsthand in their respective roles as founders of customer experience pioneer Fizzback (acquired by NICE) and of e-commerce giant Gilt (acquired by HBC). Flow is the solution Rob wishes he had at Fizzback to demonstrate best practices in customer experience and Mike wishes he had at Gilt to support global expansion.
Flow recently raised $16 million in Series A funding from Bain Capital Ventures, Forerunner and Fung Capital.
The Profile: The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role is one of the fastest growing positions in our sales organization and is crucial for company growth. You are competitive, energetic, highly motivated, hard working and passionate about solving pain points for e-commerce merchants. The SDR role is perfect for someone who is excited to start their career in sales, expand their prospecting skills and developing into an account executive, customer success or marketing manager within twelve to eighteen months.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via email campaign outreach
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest
- Manage the initial discovery and customer qualification process
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity record using Flow’s CRM
- Support sales in record keeping and day-to-day CRM maintenance
- Reach and exceed number of calls scheduled, calls completed, opportunities qualified and deals won
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full, closing role
- Entry level to 3 years of sales or professional experience
- 4-year college degree required
- A strong interest in building a career in sales
- Email campaign management, sales training and CRM experience is a plus but not required
- Entrepreneurial mindset and go-getter attitude
- Self disciplined, organized and ambitious
- Exceptional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections a must
What we offer:
- Full benefits and 401k
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free bagel Mondays
- Ongoing training and development
- Frequent company sponsored team outings