Who we are:
Flow is an API driven platform for e-commerce merchants to sell & ship globally from their own sites. Providing the entire supply chain merchants require from international payment methods to a multitude of shipping options and all aspects of the upstream site localization such as duty/tax calculation, local pricing rounding and product restrictions. These challenges create enormous friction to selling globally for merchants, Flow solves them all through its SaaS platform with each element fully configurable and with pre-integrated choices of underlying providers. The results is a new generation platform for cross-border commerce focussed on the customer experience and maximising conversion rates.
Flow was the brainchild of Rob Keve (CEO) and Mike Bryzek (CTO). Their shared vision to create a next-generation solution for cross-border e-commerce was the natural evolution of their roles as founder of customer-experience pioneer Fizzback (acquired by NICE) and co-founder of e-commerce giant Gilt (acquired by HBC). Flow is the solution Rob wished he had at Fizzback to show best practices in customer experience and Mike wished he had at Gilt to generate international sales.
*We recently raised a $16M Series A round of funding from Bain Capital Ventures
Product Manager, Demand Generation (Dublin, Ireland)
This person will lead the definition of Flow’s new line of SaaS products built by the Dublin team, focused on helping our brand and retail clients grow their international traffic. Key areas of focus:
- Automate creation of localized product feeds that can be used in Google and Facebook, etc. ads, targeting any country
- Enable clients to integrate with and access international marketplaces like Zalando, Mercado Libre, and Tmall
- Create long-tail product and category pages that optimize for global, local country SEO
- Enable clients to run localized product ads on global retargeting and affiliate marketing networks
- And more
What you’ll do:
- Imagine and problem solve at big picture scale while delivering with detailed precision
- Own the definition and successful delivery of Flow platform products and features from end-to-end, doing whatever it takes to help the team succeed
- Help execute on Revenue and Demand Generation products that help our clients grow their global traffic
- Fully understand and define the requirements for integrations with global and local marketing/advertising platforms like Google Ads/Shopping, Facebook Ads, affiliate marketing networks, etc.
- Ability to identify great product opportunities and recommend new products with strong quantitative and qualitative reasoning
- Solve complex problems in actionable, useful steps
- Listen to customer needs empathetically, understand their problems and desire to quickly help them solve pain-points in global commerce
- Earn the respect of Flow’s engineers and designers by working collaboratively
- Be an expert and a reference on how products at Flow work
- Based in Dublin or willing to relocate to Dublin
- BA/BS/University degree
- 5+ years in product development and product management
- Product expertise working with or helping to build online marketing and ad platforms, such as Google and Facebook ads, and other platforms like Criteo, Trade Desk, MediaMath, Sizmek, etc. a MUST
- Product experience in eCommerce, B2B, and/or SaaS a huge plus
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience working closely with designers, engineers, and business stakeholders
About The Product Team:
The Product Team at Flow works with the whole of the business (especially engineering) to bring Flow’s platform, products and features to life. Product managers and designers work to understand the global problems that we are solving, and guide Flow’s products to be simple and easy for our merchants and brands to integrate and operate. We team up with engineers to build beautiful and highly functional user experiences, and love solving hard problems elegantly. The Product Team operates in product briefs, user and market research, use case development, project and issue tracking, UX and UI design specs, and whiteboard brainstorms. We’re good at listening, being empathetic, and breaking down problems into solvable challenges.
About our Software Development:
Flow practices and pioneers continuous delivery with a constant flow of changes to our software from development through automated testing into production, deploying updates into the production environment multiple times a day with a tight feedback loop through canary deploys, production metrics, monitoring and alerting. This allows us to build software rapidly, confidently and iteratively, testing in production and substantially reducing the latency that more traditional development methods incur. At the same time, this approach minimizes both the risk and as well as the blast radius of bugs, and ensures our clients gain immediate value from our updates and new features.
About our Dublin Team:
Flow is growing fast, starting up our second office in the heart of Dublin. We’re quickly growing a high quality team that will own a significant new product area. As our first Product hire in our Dublin-based team, you’ll serve an essential role in helping to grow and develop the Dublin office in addition to helping to build great products.
|Job Category||Product and User Experience|