Who we are:
Flow is an API driven SaaS platform that helps e-commerce merchants scale their brands globally. By leveraging Flow, merchants can avoid all of the common sources of friction associated with international expansion. In particular, shipping internationally, calculating taxes and duties, executing on local pricing strategies and creating a truly local customer experience is costly and labor intensive. Flow solves these pain points by offering a multitude of international shipping options, local payment methods and localizing all aspects of the merchant’s site. The result is a next generation SaaS platform for global commerce that is fully configurable and pre-integrated with our global partner ecosystem. Flow focuses on the end consumer’s experience and maximizing the merchant’s conversion rates above all.
Flow was the brainchild of Rob Keve (CEO) and Mike Bryzek (CTO). Their shared vision to create a next generation solution for global e-commerce evolved from the pain points they witnessed firsthand in their respective roles as founders of customer experience pioneer Fizzback (acquired by NICE) and of e-commerce giant Gilt (acquired by HBC). Flow is the solution Rob wishes he had at Fizzback to demonstrate best practices in customer experience and Mike wishes he had at Gilt to support global expansion.
Flow recently raised $16 million in Series A funding from Bain Capital Ventures, Forerunner and Fung Capital.
The successful Head of Logistics is a seasoned executive with deep expertise in global e-commerce supply chains. You’re a resourceful, creative thinker who enjoys working with a diverse team, both internally and externally. While you’re familiar with the best practices established at larger companies, you’re focused on innovating in order to achieve the best end result, not the process of getting there. You enjoy working with internal stakeholders, external partners and consumers to ensure a streamlined experience from end to end. You’re comfortable operating in a fast paced, complex and dynamic environment with limited resources.
What you’ll do:
- Develop carrier and network strategies that optimize logistics network for Flow’s diverse client base throughout the world
- Develop route and region-specific strategies to reduce cost and increase speed globally
- Manage carrier relationships, fulfillment centers, e-commerce supply chains and supporting infrastructure
- Responsible for the inception of, maintenance and negotiation of critical partnerships in all areas related to logistics and fulfillment
- Guide contract and pricing discussions and scale complex logistics operations
- Partner with our Product and Engineering teams to prioritize and address the most important opportunities to positively impact clients and end consumers
- Oversee all areas of customer service to support Flow’s clients in flawlessly managing their customer orders
- Highly strategic executive who knows how to plan, allocate resources, prioritize, evaluate and collaborate with both external and internal stakeholders
- Significant commercial and management experience either at a shipping carrier or within a direct-to-consumer supply chain role
- Sound business judgment and strong analytical skills with a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to manage a diverse group of stakeholders
- Prior experience includes contract and carrier management in a global environment
- Prior experience in B2C ecommerce fulfillment
- Prior B2B SaaS experience a plus
What we offer:
- Full benefits and 401k
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Ongoing training and development
- Frequent company sponsored team outings