Who we are:
Flow is an API driven SaaS platform that helps e-commerce merchants scale their brands globally. By leveraging Flow, merchants can avoid all of the common sources of friction associated with international expansion. In particular, shipping internationally, calculating taxes and duties, executing on local pricing strategies and creating a truly local customer experience is costly and labor intensive. Flow solves these pain points by offering a multitude of international shipping options, local payment methods and localizing all aspects of the merchant’s site. The result is a next generation SaaS platform for global commerce that is fully configurable and pre-integrated with our global partner ecosystem. Flow focuses on the end consumer’s experience and maximizing the merchant’s conversion rates above all.
Flow was the brainchild of Rob Keve (CEO) and Mike Bryzek (CTO). Their shared vision to create a next generation solution for global e-commerce evolved from the pain points they witnessed firsthand in their respective roles as founders of customer experience pioneer Fizzback (acquired by NICE) and of e-commerce giant Gilt (acquired by HBC). Flow is the solution Rob wishes he had at Fizzback to demonstrate best practices in customer experience and Mike wishes he had at Gilt to support global expansion.
Flow recently raised $16 million in Series A funding from Bain Capital Ventures, Forerunner and Fung Capital.
The successful Head of Customer Success is a seasoned leader with deep expertise in e-commerce. You’ve run an e-commerce business before and can advise clients on how to optimize their international e-commerce website and business from personal experience. While you are focused on helping them succeed on the Flow platform, you’re passionate about e-commerce and eager to help on related topics. You’re a resourceful, creative thinker who enjoys working with a diverse team, both internally and externally. While you’re familiar with customer success best practices, you’re focused on innovating in order to achieve the best end result for your clients, not the process of getting there. You’re comfortable operating in a fast paced, complex and dynamic environment with limited resources.
What you’ll do:
- Co-create a personalized international marketing plan to drive customers towards exceeding their targets with Flow
- Work with clients to develop and execute on an A/B testing plan in order to better optimize their international customer experiences with Flow
- Develop a trusted partnership with key stakeholders and executive sponsors within customer organizations
- Act as a liaison between clients and the product organization funneling and prioritizing critical product feedback
- Help curate a knowledge base for customers and sales to help answer common questions
- Develop and report on Key Performance Indicators at both the project and team levels to ensure Service Levels are being maintained
- Develop and execute a Communication Plan that deliver consistent, proactive, and timely communications to Flow customers including monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Build a best-in-class customer success organization
- 5+ years of experience in account management or consulting roles
- 5+ years of e-commerce experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Enterprise customers in customer success
- Highly analytical and hypothesis driven approach
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent situational awareness – must be comfortable in dynamic customer environments
- Experience with leading Customer Success and CRM tools
What we offer:
- Full benefits and 401k
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Ongoing training and development
- Frequent company sponsored team outings