Who we are:
Flow is an API driven SaaS platform that helps e-commerce merchants scale their brands globally. By leveraging Flow, merchants can avoid all of the common sources of friction associated with international expansion. In particular, shipping internationally, calculating taxes and duties, executing on local pricing strategies and creating a truly local customer experience is costly and labor intensive. Flow solves these pain points by offering a multitude of international shipping options, local payment methods and localizing all aspects of the merchant’s site. The result is a next generation SaaS platform for global commerce that is fully configurable and pre-integrated with our global partner ecosystem. Flow focuses on the end consumer’s experience and maximizing the merchant’s conversion rates above all.
Flow was the brainchild of Rob Keve (CEO) and Mike Bryzek (CTO). Their shared vision to create a next generation solution for global e-commerce evolved from the pain points they witnessed firsthand in their respective roles as founders of customer experience pioneer Fizzback (acquired by NICE) and of e-commerce giant Gilt (acquired by HBC). Flow is the solution Rob wishes he had at Fizzback to demonstrate best practices in customer experience and Mike wishes he had at Gilt to support global expansion.
Flow recently raised $16 million in Series A funding from Bain Capital Ventures, Forerunner and Fung Capital.
The successful Enterprise Account Executive is a high-energy hunter focused on building consultative relationships at all levels for the IR-1000. They are motivated by solving business problems on behalf of prospective customer, experts at presenting attributable ROI eCommerce solutions throughout the enterprise. The Enterprise AE enjoys uncovering and closing new business opportunities, and thrives in a startup environment. They must be a strategic thinker with tactical proficiency, have exceptional prospecting skills, high energy and a structured solution selling process. They are natural leaders with a desire to win in a collaborative, team environment.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, uncover, and develop B2B account opportunities within a given territory.
- Excellent ability to properly qualify projects to maximize an efficient sales cycle.
- Accurately forecast and close recognizable prospects to exceed customer acquisition goals.
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Choreograph and conduct discovery of customer requirements and needs.
- 7+ years of experience selling complex platform solutions to the enterprise with an emphasis on ecommerce solutions in a larger enterprise and fortune level environment.
- International, payment and logistics experienced highly desired
- Successful background in complex, executive-level sales processes
- Consistent record of quota achievement
- Experience in a team sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in SaaS ecommerce solutions and solid business acumen.
- Strong time management, organization, and decision making skills.
|Job Category||Business Development and Operations|