Who we are:
Flow is an API driven SaaS platform that helps e-commerce merchants scale their brands globally. By leveraging Flow, merchants can avoid all of the common sources of friction associated with international expansion. In particular, shipping internationally, calculating taxes and duties, executing on local pricing strategies and creating a truly local customer experience is costly and labor intensive. Flow solves these pain points by offering a multitude of international shipping options, local payment methods and localizing all aspects of the merchant’s site. The result is a next generation SaaS platform for global commerce that is fully configurable and pre-integrated with our global partner ecosystem. Flow focuses on the end consumer’s experience and maximizing the merchant’s conversion rates above all.
Flow was the brainchild of Rob Keve (CEO) and Mike Bryzek (CTO). Their shared vision to create a next generation solution for global e-commerce evolved from the pain points they witnessed firsthand in their respective roles as founders of customer experience pioneer Fizzback (acquired by NICE) and of e-commerce giant Gilt (acquired by HBC). Flow is the solution Rob wishes he had at Fizzback to demonstrate best practices in customer experience and Mike wishes he had at Gilt to support global expansion.
Flow recently raised $16 million in Series A funding from Bain Capital Ventures, Forerunner and Fung Capital.
About the Role:
The Analytics Lead will be the trusted source of truth for all of Flow’s data. Your mission is to provide meaningful, actionable KPI analysis for internal teams and clients. The Analytics Lead is responsible for implementing data governance best practices, maintaining data integrity, standardizing KPI definitions and creating both internal reports and client facing documents. The Analytics Lead will work closely with all functional areas including finance, onboarding, client success, business operations, product and the executive team to help track client and business performance.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with data engineering function to establish, implement and document data governance best practices and KPI definitions
- Conduct full end-to-end audit of DOMO data to ensure data quality and minimize redundancies
- Support the analytics needs of functional areas by analyzing platform and customer data
- Create KPI dashboards in DOMO by pulling data from different data sources for presentations to internal teams and clients
- Lead driving core insights from the data to suggest changes to clients’ businesses or Flow’s platform to drive GMV growth
- Assist finance with monthly and quarterly client-facing reconciliation deliverables
- 3+ years experience working with leading BI tools such as Tableau, DOMO, and Looker
- Extremely detail oriented, analytical and numbers driven mindset
- Ability to effectively communicate insights with all functional areas, including both non-technical and technical stakeholders
- Ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and/or SQL Server a plus
- Project management skills a plus
- Persistent and pro-active desire to gain a deep understanding of Flow’s platform and to use analytics to improve Flow’s product
|Job Category||Customer Service|