Who we are:
Flow is an API driven SaaS platform that helps e-commerce merchants scale their brands globally. By leveraging Flow, merchants can avoid all of the common sources of friction associated with international expansion. In particular, shipping internationally, calculating taxes and duties, executing on local pricing strategies and creating a truly local customer experience is costly and labor intensive. Flow solves these pain points by offering a multitude of international shipping options, local payment methods and localizing all aspects of the merchant’s site. The result is a next generation SaaS platform for global commerce that is fully configurable and pre-integrated with our global partner ecosystem. Flow focuses on the end consumer’s experience and maximizing the merchant’s conversion rates above all.
Flow was the brainchild of Rob Keve (CEO) and Mike Bryzek (CTO). Their shared vision to create a next generation solution for global e-commerce evolved from the pain points they witnessed firsthand in their respective roles as founders of customer experience pioneer Fizzback (acquired by NICE) and of e-commerce giant Gilt (acquired by HBC). Flow is the solution Rob wishes he had at Fizzback to demonstrate best practices in customer experience and Mike wishes he had at Gilt to support global expansion.
Flow recently raised $16 million in Series A funding from Bain Capital Ventures, Forerunner and Fung Capital.
About the Role:
As the Software Engineer, your mission is to define and build elegant and simple APIs to solve difficult problems in retail and cross-border.
What you’ll do:
- Apply machine learning algorithms and tools for product classification and fulfillment route optimization.
- Work with a modern cloud-based microservice architecture written in Scala and Play Framework and built on Docker.
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites. Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
- Test software development methodology in an agile environment. Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions. Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or Computer and Information Science. We will accept three or four year bachelor’s degree.
- Two years of experience in job offered or as Senior Developer.
|Job Category||Customer Service|