In today’s retail landscape, shoppers have come to expect a highly personalized and seamless omni-channel experience. Yet, these expectations differ greatly across markets, particularly when it comes to the onsite experience, logistics, and customer service. The results contained in this report will help retailers understand how they can effectively optimize the online experience to meet shopper expectations, both domestic and abroad.
This report explores data from our recent International Study conducted across the top 11 markets to understand:
- Why shoppers abandon shopping carts online
- Types of customer service communication shoppers expect to be available
- Shipping options and delivery windows online shoppers expect to see
- Willingness to pay for returns
- Expectations for handling out-of-stock and pre-order items
In this report, Flow covers the following: